Improve your skills and knowledge, learn from others and discover cutting edge techniques to make you more effective and efficient.
Gain access to top trainers and speakers at our development events.
Listen to inspirational speakers and top assistants tell their stories alongside meeting your peers and sharing your experiences.
Meet assistants from your area working in a broad range of companies in diverse roles.
Work together to support each other whilst enhancing understanding and recognition of the assistant role.
Fellow members become friends, and events are an opportunity to meet new people in similar roles.
What do we offer you?
The PA Hub organises 5 digital events, and 6 live events in each city of Leeds and Liverpool, exclusively for assistants, so you can simply choose your preferred primary city and join other assistants in a friendly and informal environment. We help you become career confident, improve in your role and find business solutions from our experienced speakers and trainers. When you have a single or group membership (this does not apply to digital only) you are also entitled to visit any of the events in any of our cities.
If you cannot get to the physical events we also run a digital only membership with 5 online events annually plus many extra benefits.
See the different types of membership on our membership page.
Joining The PA Hub offers you a unique membership with the following benefits:
- PA Networking at its best
- Online Events
- Face to face events
- Supplier showcases
- Affordable, accessible training
- High quality skills development
- Priority member event tickets
- RSVP member tickets for easy booking
- Improved business connections for your company
- Mix business with pleasure at social events with fellow professionals
- ‘Access All Areas’ to live events (excluding digital members)
- Entry into the prize draws at events where applicable
- Members only Virtual Goody Bag
- Exclusive PA Hub members’ area on our website
- Discounted conference prices
- PA Hub E-news straight to your inbox
- Exclusive Members only Facebook group
- Job Board notifications
- Group members can place job vacancies on the job board for free
- Group members have access to our Rising Star Scheme
I am very proud to be a member of the PA Hub and only wish I had been able to benefit from this earlier in my career. The network has empowered me to remain inspired and motivated in my role. I have met like-minded people and been fortunate to listen to world class speakers and trainers, as well as attend two extremely professional annual conferences.
I would highly recommend becoming a member of this professional network. I can promise you will be made very welcome, and like me, wonder why you hadn’t joined earlier!
I have been a member of the PA Hub for 3 years. The membership entitles PAs to attend monthly development/social events – each one is well organised, informative and beneficial. I have been a PA for 15 years and can honestly say that I would be lost without the support of the Network and the Members. I have made true friendships from this group – everyone is so knowledgeable, supportive and we collaborate with each other well.
Please come along to your first session, and see that we are all a friendly welcoming bunch who would love to meet you.